Business incorporation services: we prepare all your documents! Our packages include:
- The Articles of Incorporation with a description of the share capital
- Name search (for incorporation with a name)
- Certificate of incorporation, initial declaration or declaration of registration
- The full minute book with the legal organization
- Delivery included anywhere in Quebec: no need to travel!
- The disbursement of $343* from the Registraire des entreprises du Québec and $200 for federal corporations (Corporations Canada)
- The Quebec Business Number (NEQ)
GST, QST and employer number (DAS): add this service for $50 plus applicable taxes
Incorporating your company provides many benefits
Compared to a sole proprietorship or self-employed status, an incorporated business has several important benefits.
Limited liability of the owners
When a business is incorporated, it becomes a separate legal person. This means that its owners are no longer liable for its debts and obligations. In fact, only the funds invested in the company by the shareholders remain their personal responsibility.
Company sustainability is easier to ensure
As a legal entity separate from its owner, the incorporated business can survive the death of its founder. New owners can also acquire it.
More favourable tax rates
Compared to the tax rates applied to the earned income of an individual or self-employed person, those imposed on incorporated businesses are generally lower. This means that the taxes payable on the net income from your business activities will be lower if you have your company incorporated.
The ability to defer taxes
As long as the company’s funds remain in its bank account, the amounts are not taxable. Only gains that are redistributed as dividends to shareholders will be taxable.
Clients share their positive experience with Accès Corporatif
Thank you for your swift answers and efficiency!B. Truglio, CONSTRUCTION BERFOND INC.
I love your concept! Fast, easy and efficient!Jacques Giguère, ing., SCANDATA UAV INC.
Thank you very much for your excellent service, it was a pleasure doing business with you.Joanne Mathieu, CPA, CGA